Job Schedule Cannot Be Correctly Set Under Korean Timezone
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Interaction - Version 10.3.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Korean locale and Korean (Seoul) UTC+9 timezone, Portal administrators are unable to save changes correctly when editing jobs' schedules, in order to run jobs periodically.
To reproduce the issue:
- Change the Portal Administrator's locale to Korean.
- Change the schedule of a job, such as one of the Search Update Agents, Document Refresh, or perhaps a crawler job, and set it to run at 3:15 AM. Also set it to not run on some date in 2023. (The interval doesn't matter.)
- After saving it and then checking the schedule again, you can see that AM ( 아침) will have been changed to PM (오후).
- Change the locale back to US English.
- Check the job's schedule, the run time is set to PM, when the desired time should be to AM.
Update a job's schedule when using Korean locale.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms