B2B Transactions Are Not Giving The Similar Output While Migrating From 188.8.131.52.0 To 184.108.40.206.0
(Doc ID 1605335.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, B2B Engine
B2B transactions are not giving the similar Output while migrating from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
The Users have several B2B transactions running successfully on a Production server which is on 188.8.131.52
Now they are migrating from version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 and they observed that 850 transactions are not giving the exact output on 18.104.22.168.0 after migration as it was giving on 22.214.171.124.0
A typical scenario proceeds like this :
- 850 is an inbound to B2B
- Once B2B picks 850 file it will process and send it to BPEL through AQ
- BPEL receives the file and creates a flat file and put it on a file location
Though the XSD, ECS, doc definition, Agreements, BPEL process, XSLT, Flat file schema everything is same then also the results are slightly different.
Both B2B versions should show the same results.
The issue has the following business impact:
- The Users are upgrading the SOA Server from 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0
- The B2B processes are running successfully on an existing 184.108.40.206.0 server
- The B2B processes are require migration from 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 however those processes are not giving the same output on B2B22.214.171.124.0 as produced from a B2B 126.96.36.199.0 server
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document