B2B Transactions Are Not Giving The Similar Output While Migrating From 126.96.36.199.0 To 188.8.131.52.0
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, B2B Engine
B2B transactions are not giving the similar Output while migrating from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
The Users have several B2B transactions running successfully on a Production server which is on 126.96.36.199
Now they are migrating from version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 and they observed that 850 transactions are not giving the exact output on 220.127.116.11.0 after migration as it was giving on 18.104.22.168.0
A typical scenario proceeds like this :
- 850 is an inbound to B2B
- Once B2B picks 850 file it will process and send it to BPEL through AQ
- BPEL receives the file and creates a flat file and put it on a file location
Though the XSD, ECS, doc definition, Agreements, BPEL process, XSLT, Flat file schema everything is same then also the results are slightly different.
Both B2B versions should show the same results.
The issue has the following business impact:
- The Users are upgrading the SOA Server from 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0
- The B2B processes are running successfully on an existing 188.8.131.52.0 server
- The B2B processes are require migration from 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 however those processes are not giving the same output on B2B18.104.22.168.0 as produced from a B2B 22.214.171.124.0 server
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms