Pages Created At Runtime With Home Style Do Not Have The Home Icon
(Doc ID 1606515.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a new Page using a Home Page Style, when opening the Space using the default navigation model (Spaces Navigation with Blogs/Wikis/Lists Submenus), the navigation menu of the new page does not have the correct icon display although the page itself displayed correctly.
This icon on default navigation for home page created at runtime cannot be changed.
The issue can be reproduced as below:
2. Create a new Space
3. In this Space Administration:
- Change the page template to: Fusion Side Navigation.
- Change the navigation page to: Spaces Navigation with Blogs/Wikis/Lists Submenus
4. Go to this Space Administration -> pages
a. Create a new page (Home2) based on Style: "Home Page".
5. The home page displays fine but the icon associated is not the right one.
The Default Home has a icon for home page (home_ena.png)
The created page Home2 has a icon for page list (pages_qualifier.png) which is not correct
Home page deleted and re-created or some export/import may have being done.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document