Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scenario: Create three users in OIM :
- Test User MANAGER: in organization ORG1
- Test USER : in organization ORG2
- Test User PROXY: in organization ORG2
"Test User MANAGER" is the manager of user "Test User".
The user "Test USER" connects to OIM and tries to add "Test User PROXY" as proxy user:
- Connect to OIM Self Service Web Console (http://host:port/identity) as "Test USER"
- go to "My information" --> "Proxies"
- try to add "Test User PROXY" as proxy
OIM display an error message: "IAM-3054125 : You do not have permission to view details about the user with user Id MANAGER Test User.": can not view information of the manager because he belong to another OIM organization.
Have the same error message even if ORG1 is parent organization of ORG2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms