How To Manage OAM 11g R2PS2(18.104.22.168.0) As IdP To Integrate With Office 365 As SP With SAML 2.0
(Doc ID 1615137.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 11gR2PS2, OIF IdP function has been converted into OAM.
This document will describe how to manage OAM 11g R2PS2(126.96.36.199.0) as IDP to integrate with Office 365 as SP with SAML 2.0
This document is a Draft, and at the time of writing does not represent a "certified" solution by either Oracle Corporation or Microsoft Corporation.
1) OAM 11gR2PS2 has been installed and configured, SSL port is enabled.
2) Have an account with Admin role for Office 365.
3) Windows PowerShell 2.0 and Microsoft Online Services Module have been installed.
4) Have an available domain name that will be used as federated domain in Office 365. Normally, this domain need to buy from Domain Registry.
1. Web-based clients (Browser)
2. Non web-based clients (e-mail rich clients, like Outlook, Thunderbird, native Email app on Android and IOS device)
- only support HTTP basic authentication
- only works for clients supporting the SAML 2.0 ECP profile that is used for mail(POP/IMAP,SMTP) integration .
NOTE: For Non web-based clients integration, following requirements need to be met:
- OAM IdP endpoint must be accessible from Public network
- Must use a trusted SSL certificate issued by well known entity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Configuration on Office 365 side|
|Configuration on OAM side:|
|Verify Federation SSO:|