Default action listener doesn't work while editing 'SEARCH' taskflow
(Doc ID 1615467.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error reported when the Search task flow is edited and saved without making any changes
1. Login into the WebCenter
2. Create a Portal, for example, 'Portal123', then go to this portal
3. Go to Manage -> All Settings -> Resources
4. Under 'Resource Catalogs', copy the 'Default Page Template Catalog' catalog into 'Copy of Default Page Template Catalog', make the 'Copy of Default Page Template Catalog' available.
5. Edit 'Copy of Default Page Template Catalog', click on Add -> Add from Library..., add 'Search' item(the icons 9 digits buttons and 1 in red). Save and Close.
6. Under 'Page Templates', copy the 'Top Navigation' template into 'Copy of Top Navigation', make the 'Copy of Top Navigation' available.
7. Edit the 'Copy of Top Navigation' template, select 'View -> source', then add Content 'Search' in the region:
8. Edit task Flow for 'Search':
9. Click on the 'commandButton' at the end and 'Edit' it.
-> the Action Listener is still
10. Just click the 'Ok' button without doing anything.
Error: The expression did not evaluate correctly.
Ensure that the expression is well formed and does not have syntax error"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document