Frequent PeerGones when Path Service and Admin Port are Both Configured
(Doc ID 1616124.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.4 to 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- 1 Admin Server
- 3 Managed servers in a cluster
- Store-Forward agent
- PathService targeted on Migratable-Target and using Filestore which is on this Migratable-Target.
- User Preferred Server of this Migratable-Target is Managed server-1
- Path service is created for using Unit-Of-Order feature. After the weblogic configuration is done for PathService everything looks fine with cluster communication among the server.
- But as soon as request order reaches from client and Path Service comes into action we can see in all managed server logs PeerGone exception. This Exception repeats itself frequently .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document