Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.4 to 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- 1 Admin Server
- 3 Managed servers in a cluster
- Store-Forward agent
- PathService targeted on Migratable-Target and using Filestore which is on this Migratable-Target.
- User Preferred Server of this Migratable-Target is Managed server-1
- Path service is created for using Unit-Of-Order feature. After the weblogic configuration is done for PathService everything looks fine with cluster communication among the server.
- But as soon as request order reaches from client and Path Service comes into action we can see in all managed server logs PeerGone exception. This Exception repeats itself frequently .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms