In JDeveloper 12c, Search in "Edit Resource Bundle" Is Not Working
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2014
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, JDeveloper Core, Resource Bundle Editor
The search utility in "Application --> Edit Resource Bundle" does not perform any search
Search within resource bundles should be allowed
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start JDeveloper 220.127.116.11.0, click "File-->New-->Application", choose "General-->Applications-->ADF Fusion Web Application" from the appearing window, click "OK" button and then click the "Finish" button;
2. Right-click "ViewController" project, choose "Project Properties...", choose "Resource Bundle" and click "OK" button;
3. Right-click "ViewController" project, choose "New-->Page..." and click "OK" button;
4. From "Components-->Text and Selection" gallery, drag and drop an Output Text to the just created page;
5. Through the property inspector, change the value of the Output Text by choosing "Select Text Resource...": this will lead to a new resource creation, therefore, once done, "Save and select" it;
6. Repeat steps 4-5 a couple of times to create few entries in the Resource Bundle;
7. Go to IDE's menu "Application-->Edit Resource Bundles...": all the created entries are listed.
8. Go to the search field and insert one of the created labels: all the labels are still listed as if no search had been performed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms