In JDeveloper 12c, Search in "Edit Resource Bundle" Is Not Working
(Doc ID 1616610.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On JDeveloper 188.8.131.52.0 version
The search utility in "Application --> Edit Resource Bundle" does not perform any search
Search within resource bundles should be allowed
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start JDeveloper 184.108.40.206.0, click "File-->New-->Application", choose "General-->Applications-->ADF Fusion Web Application" from the appearing window, click "OK" button and then click the "Finish" button;
2. Right-click "ViewController" project, choose "Project Properties...", choose "Resource Bundle" and click "OK" button;
3. Right-click "ViewController" project, choose "New-->Page..." and click "OK" button;
4. From "Components-->Text and Selection" gallery, drag and drop an Output Text to the just created page;
5. Through the property inspector, change the value of the Output Text by choosing "Select Text Resource...": this will lead to a new resource creation, therefore, once done, "Save and select" it;
6. Repeat steps 4-5 a couple of times to create few entries in the Resource Bundle;
7. Go to IDE's menu "Application-->Edit Resource Bundles...": all the created entries are listed.
8. Go to the search field and insert one of the created labels: all the labels are still listed as if no search had been performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document