Is It Possible to Add Customization Classes, Plugins And Servlet Filters In Oracle WebCenter Portal (PS7)?
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Webcenter Portal version 188.8.131.52.0, is it possible:
- Add customization classes to respond personalization needs of our portal
- Add custom servlet filters in order to realize some pre-treatments.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Add the customization classes and own plugins into the shared library "extends.spaces.webapp".
- Specify them in a file "adf-config.xml" in order to be taken account by Oracle WebCenter Portal.
Result failed : the customization classes and the plugins added have not been used by WebCenter Portal.
- Try also to make the same procedure with the custom servlet filters in specifying them in a "web.xml" file, but same result: Result failed : our servlet filters added have not been used by WebCenter Portal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms