Replication Issue ODSEE Between OUD and OUD Replication Gateway "DB error 5 - I/O error" Messages Reported in the Logs
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11gR1]
Oracle Unified Directory - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replication problem between ODSEE and OUD
- 2 instances ODSEE master = odsee1 and odsee2
- 2 gateway OUD = gw1 and gw2
- 2 instances OUD DS+RS = oud1 and oud2
The gw1 gateway is between odsee1 and oud1
The gw2 gateway is between odsee2 and oud2
Replication links are setup between oud1 and oud2
The OUD are installed with --eus option
2 issues :
- replication between the 2 ODSEE and the 2 OUD, via 1 gateway does not work .
- replication between the 2 OUD does not work.
Some errors at the gateway level.
Just getting errors at ODSEE level , ie for o=test :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms