Hub Setup Not Working for AS2 Channel Protocol
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle B2B (Business to Business) - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, AS2 Transport/Protocol
When B2B communicates with a trading partner over AS2, it is not acting as a Hub and relaying the inbound message to another remote trading partner.
This should work since B2B can be configured as a Hub.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create two remote trading partners with the appropriate agreements:
- one remote trading partner to send inbound document to B2B over AS2.
- one remote trading partner to receive an outbound document over Generic File-1.0 from B2B, relayed from the first remote trading partner.
2) Send a document from remote trading partner side over AS2.
3) B2B Console -> Reports -> Business Message shows messages for the inbound document and the MDN. But no transaction between the host trading partner and the other remote trading partner is found, and a file is not written to the outbound channel folder.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms