How To Coordinate Between Subsequent Calls Of ODI Load Plan Instances When Issues Occur With Earlier Runs
(Doc ID 1618512.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to set up coordination between subsequent instances of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g and 12c Load Plans (LP) such that:
- Launch a LP (called A) instance 1
- Launch a second instance of LP A. This LP then determines if previous instance of same LP terminated correctly
- If previous LP (instance 1) terminated correctly then continue executing instance 2
- If previous LP (instance 1) terminated with an issue, then instance 2 will:
- Execute (equivalent of) Right click > RESTART of instance
- Terminate instance 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.