Content With Supplemental Markings Showing in Framework Folder Content List When they Shouldn't
(Doc ID 1624135.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Records - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the WebCenter Content (WCC) and WebCenter Content: Records (WCCREC) application, if a user has access to the account but not the supplemental markings for a document the document is not returned in searches. However, if the user goes into the Framework Folder that the content item belongs to the item is shown. However, the user cannot view the document or the content information for the item.
Steps to replicate
- Enable Framework folders
- Create the following supplemental markings: Marking1, Marking2, Marking3
- Create a Framework Folder (standard folder) name 'SecurityFolder' with the following security options
- Check in content to the new folder created in step 3. Also give it the 'Marking1' supplemental marking
- Create a new user named 'testuser' in WLS with the following permissions:
- Roles: contributor
- Log into WCCREC as 'testuser'
- Perform a blank quick search... item was not returned (as it should be)
- Go to 'Browse Content' > 'Folders'
- Go into the 'SecurityFolder'.... the item is shown at the bottom of the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document