Java Security Warnings Appears for frmall.jar after Manifest Patch 17448420 - JRE 1.7 Loads Slowly and Java Console Shows "Revocation Status Unknown"
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-Sep-2014
1. Using JRE 1.7.0_45 or later.
2. Manifest <Patch 17448420> has been applied successfully.
3. When running a form (e.g. test.fmx), a Security Warning appears for frmall.jar as can be seen below:
4. Click on the "More Information" link to view the certificate and information similar to the following will appear:
OU=VeriSign Trust Network,
5. The java console shows the following:
network: Connecting http://ocsp.verisign.com:80/ with proxy=DIRECT
security: Failing over to CRLs: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out
network: Cache entry not found [url: http://crl.verisign.com/pca3.crl, version: null]
network: Connecting http://crl.verisign.com/pca3.crl with proxy=DIRECT
network: Connecting http://crl.verisign.com:80/ with proxy=DIRECT
security: Revocation Status Unknown
connect timed out
Upgraded to JRE 1.7.0_45
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms