Incorrect Link In Event Mail Notification
(Doc ID 1627495.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Log into Spaces.
2. Go to any Spaces with Calendar.
3. Create a new entry or open an existing calendar entry.
4. Click Send Mail link.
5. Check Go to Space "SPACE_NAME” link in the generated content by highlighting the link and clicking on link icon.
Space link shows up correctly here.
6. Check Go to Space "SPACE_NAME” link in the generated content by toggle to Source code mode.
Space link is not correct, starts with null.
7. Click Send button to send mail.
Email receive contains incorrect Space link, i.e. null/spaces/Portal_Project
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document