Searching for "Folder ID" Values Using the MATCHES or STARTS Search Operator Never Returns Results in WebCenter Content: Records (WCCREC)
(Doc ID 1629958.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Records - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the WebCenter Content: Records (WCCREC) application, when performing a standard search for the "Folder ID" value and using the 'STARTS' search operator, no results are ever returned. However, if the 'SUBSTRING' operator is used then the appropriate results will be returned. No errors are thrown by the system
Steps to replicate
1. Create a record folder ("MyTestRecFolder" for example)
2. Create an items in the folder
3. Go 'Search' > '' > 'Standard Search' (Query builder layout)
4. Build and run the search: Folder ID SUBSTRING MyTestRecFolder..... 1 item returned (as expected)
5. Perform another search: Folder ID STARTS MyTestRecFolder.... 0 items returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document