Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2015
Applies to:Identity Manager Connector - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Microsoft Active Directory 22.214.171.124 version
Oracle IDM Suite 126.96.36.199.0
Assigned active directory groups disappear, after running the "Active Directory User Target Recon" job.
No error noted in the oim diagnostic logs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Self Service -> Request Active Directory Account
2. 3 AD groups shown in there are selected
3. Provision account. Account is created.
4. go to System Administration -> Scheduler
5. Start „Active Directory User Target Recon“ Job
6. once the job completes successfully, open
Self Service -> User -> Accounts Tab
AD resource is assigned to user but the AD groups are missing from the list
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms