When Adding/Removing Active Directory Groups To Waveset User The Active Directory Distribution Groups Are Removed
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Waveset - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 8.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding/removing Active Directory Groups to an user in Oracle Waveset, his/her Distribution Groups are being removed from Active Directory.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Update Waveset user, assign AD groups. Save.
- Update Waveset user, verify assigned AD groups persisted.
- Update Waveset user, assign distribution groups. Save.
- Update Waveset user, verify assigned AD and Distribution groups persisted.
- Assign other AD groups. Save.
- Verify that user has all AD groups but no more Distribution groups assigned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms