pack / unpack changes the default-targeting-enabled for the connection factory
(Doc ID 1644024.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using pack and unpack changes default-targeting-enabled to true in the connection factory. While creating the domain using the custom created template from pack, default-targeting-enabled is always set to true for the connection factory in the domain.
1. Create a domain, JMS Server
2. Create a Connection Factory and target it to sub-deployment instead of choosing "Default-Targeting"
3. Now create a template using pack command.
4. Now using the created template, try using unpack.
5. Notice that domain created automatically changing the Connection Factory targets to "Default-Targeting-Enabled as True"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document