ORA-31204: DBMS_LDAP: PL/SQL - Invalid LDAP Session. (WWS-30558) An Error Occurred While Executing the PL/SQL Associated with the Item.
(Doc ID 1644095.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release FMW11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Upgraded source Portal from 10g to 11g
2. Created a new RAC Database
3. Created new schemas via RCU
4. Installed a new target Portal against these schemas
5. Registered with the current OID
6. Moved Portal to target via transport sets
When viewing the root page of the page group through Portal Navigator in the target, the page displays the error:
An error occurred while executing the PL/SQL associated with the item.
ORA-31204: DBMS_LDAP: PL/SQL - Invalid LDAP Session. (WWS-30558)
The preference path does not exist: Oracle.Portal.Items (WWC-51000)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document