ORA-31204: DBMS_LDAP: PL/SQL - Invalid LDAP Session. (WWS-30558) An Error Occurred While Executing the PL/SQL Associated with the Item.
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release FMW11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Upgraded source Portal from 10g to 11g
2. Created a new RAC Database
3. Created new schemas via RCU
4. Installed a new target Portal against these schemas
5. Registered with the current OID
6. Moved Portal to target via transport sets
When viewing the root page of the page group through Portal Navigator in the target, the page displays the error:
An error occurred while executing the PL/SQL associated with the item.
ORA-31204: DBMS_LDAP: PL/SQL - Invalid LDAP Session. (WWS-30558)
The preference path does not exist: Oracle.Portal.Items (WWC-51000)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms