Report Top/Bottom Pagination - Bottom Pagination Not Working for Standard Report in 4.2.1- Works in 4.1.1
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (formerly HTML DB) - Version 4.2.1.00.08 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a standard report with top and bottom pagination.
- Select top pagination and the select list is displayed and remains displayed.
- Select bottom pagination and the select list is displayed but disappears when the mouse button is released and the focus goes to the top select.
- Selecting up/down on the keyboard with change the upper select. The top pagination also flashes.
- Different themes didn't change behavior. Using Display Position - Bottom Left works.
This happens in APEX 4.2.1 but not in APEX 4.1.1
1. Run the report page using the URL.
2. Select a different set of rows for top pagination. You'll see the respective rows being displayed.
3. When the lower pagination is selected, the dropdown disappears when the mouse button is released and the focus goes to the top; selecting up/down on the keyboard will change the upper select.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms