Modules Remaining In State "Retire Running" After Redeploying Multiple Applications Simultaneously
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2014
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.5 to 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When redeploying multiple applications simultaneously on the WLS Admin Console using production redeployment, sometimes the application's state will remain in "retire running." Steps to reproduce:
- Create a domain in Production Mode.
- Deploy several applications.
- On the WLS admin console,click [Lock & Edit].
- Update the apps with new versions simultaneously.
- Click [Activate Changes].
The issue can only be resolved by restarting WLS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms