Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Images are not rendering HTML files when displaying them through WebCenter Portal in an IE 9 browser.
The problem occurs to HTML files created by Microsoft Word that are uploaded to UCM along with the supporting files.
The same works fine in IE10, Firefox and Chrome.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a simple word document with an image in it.
2. Save the word document as html - here, you will get an html along with supporting files folder
3. Upload this html and supporting files folder to WebCenter Content Server using Desktop Integration Suite.
4. Refer to the html as iframe or content presenter from a WebCenter Portal page.
5. Display this page in IE 9 and notice that the image does not render
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms