Activity Stream - Quick View: LIKES or COMMENTS links on the Activity Stream Changes the Activity Creation Timestamp
Last updated on MAY 12, 2014
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.3 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you LIKE or COMMENT an Activity within the Activity Stream in the 'Activity Stream - Quick View' taskflow, the creation timestamp changes, which is incorrect.
1. Login onto WebCenter - weblogic or any user
2. Create a new Test space (use "Portal Template" template, or any other); leave it Public.
3. Click the link to Edit your Portal (home page) of this Portal and add the following components: Alerts and Updates > Activity Stream & Activity Stream - Quick View
4. Save things and click View Portal, to see the Home page, eg, it should already show an activity.
5. Go to Manage > Members and add "monty" user.
6. Logout as weblogic
7. Login as monty
8. Go to the Portal you've just created.
9. Within the Activity Stream click "Like". Notice the time changing.
If you haven't noticed the time changing, refresh the page and/or both taskflows.
Note: The same happens with COMMENTs, eg, once you comment one of the activities.
Patch for <Bug 17368477> was applied but has not resolved this issue for the 'Activity Stream - Quick View' taskflow.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms