Microsoft (MS) Office 2010 & Desktop Integration Suite (DIS) Content Hyperlink Launchs the Associated Application in Read-Only with Document Title "idcplg"
(Doc ID 1666712.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MS-Office 2010 is installed on the client desktop. Desktop Integration Suite is used for content handling and the following steps are being tested:
1. Open the content item from DIS - Check Out - Open.
2. Create a hyperlink by selecting any text - right click - Insert Webcenter Content.
3. Select any existing word / any other office document from the content server and select Ok.
4. Select Ctrl + L and click the new hyperlink.
5. Observe that the content is being downloaded by the Office application and brings up the following issues:
a.) Hyperlinked document is opened in "Read-Only" and the title of the document is "idcplg".
b.) Webcenter Content tab is disabled and not allowing check in or check out document.
Microsoft Office 2007 does not present the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document