Last updated on APRIL 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM throws an error when user accesses deep links of Peoplesoft. Other URLs from the menu are accessible without issues.
Way to reproduce:
1. User login to Peoplesoft - OAM integrated environment.
3. User runs a report and download it
4. User chooses to open report with excel
5. User selects a row and Drill-in using nVision excel plugin
6. It opens a new tab in the same browser. Instead of going straight to the requested URL, user is routed to OAM and it throws an error page saying "contact your Administrator".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms