Sub Folders Created in BPM Composer do not Appear at the Correct Level
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using composer, folders and projects do not get created under the chosen folder level. They get created under the root level instead (or possibly at another level as well).
Issue can be replicated as follows:
1. Log-in to BPM Composer.
2. Create "demo001" folder using "New Folder" button in "BPM Projects" top folder.
3. Create "demoproject001" project using "New Project" button in "demo001" folder.
->"demoproject001" project is created next to "demo001" folder.
4. Delete "demoproject001" project.
5. Re-create "demoproject001" project using "New Project" button in "demo001"folder.
->"demoproject001" folders and "demoproject001" project are created next
to "demo001" folder.
6. This time the project does get created under demo001 folder as intended.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms