Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. log into contributor ui
2. create any new flex asset
3. goto URL tab
4. fill in the four fields and click Add to create a url, eg url = "my_vanity_url_1"
5. fill in the four fields again and click Add to create a new url, eg url = "my_vanity_url_2"
6. click Change Status for my_vanity_url_1
7. set Http Status dropdown to 301, and for Redirect To use the radio button to select existing url my_vanity_url_2, click Apply
8. Now try to click Change Status on my_vanity_url_1 again, you get JS error
Uncaught ReferenceError: inputRedirectWebRoot is not defined
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms