"My Approval Status" Portlet Shows Duplicate Pending Approval Lines
(Doc ID 1672852.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"My Approval Status" portlet shows duplicate pending approval lines when "Enable Item Drafts" option is checked.
Sample Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Log into Portal as any admin user (For example: admin2)
2. Create a page group
3. Click on "page group properties" link, "configure" tab
In the "Approvals and Notifications" section, click on the "edit" link
- Click on Use Portal Workflow
- Do not Check "Enable Approvals and Notifications" and "Allow Page to
Override the Page Group Approval Process"
- Click ok
- Click close
4. Click on the page "properties" link, "approval" tab
5. In the "Approvers" field, type admin2
6. Click on the "add step" button
7. Select "All at the same time, all must approve (Parallel, All)"
8. Check "Enable Item Drafts" and "Require Approval for All Users"
Click on ok
9. Create a second region in the page and include the following portlets:
- My Approval Status
- My Notifications
10. In the first region, add a text item.
11. It will be displayed as draft under "My Approval Status"
12. Click on the "actions" icon infront of the text item and click on "Submit
13. You will see two rows for the same item as PENDING.
14. Go to the "My Notifications" portlet and approve the item. Then only one
row will be displayed under the "My Approval Status."
You can login as non-admin user and add an item and get the same behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!