"My Approval Status" Portlet Shows Duplicate Pending Approval Lines
(Doc ID 1672852.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release FMW11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"My Approval Status" portlet shows duplicate pending approval lines when "Enable Item Drafts" option is checked.
Sample Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Log into Portal as any admin user
2. Create a page group
3. Click on "page group properties" link, "configure" tab
In the "Approvals and Notifications" section, click on the "edit" link
- Click on Use Portal Workflow
- Do not Check "Enable Approvals and Notifications" and "Allow Page to Override the Page Group Approval Process"
- Click ok
- Click close
4. Click on the page "properties" link, "approval" tab
5. In the "Approvers" field, enter the user for approvals
6. Click on the "add step" button
7. Select "All at the same time, all must approve (Parallel, All)"
8. Check "Enable Item Drafts" and "Require Approval for All Users"
Click on ok
9. Create a second region in the page and include the following portlets:
- My Approval Status
- My Notifications
10. In the first region, add a text item.
11. It will be displayed as draft under "My Approval Status"
12. Click on the "actions" icon in front of the text item and click on "Submit For Approval"
13. You will see two rows for the same item as PENDING.
14. Go to the "My Notifications" portlet and approve the item. Then only one row will be displayed under the "My Approval Status."
Login as non-admin user and add an item and get the same behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document