WLS 10.3.5 With PSU3 Overload Protection Is Not Restarting Managed Server
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installation of WebLogic PSU3 on 10.3.5.0 release (v10.3.5.0.3), overload protection is not restarting server.
Steps to reproduce the issue :-
1. create weblogic domain with one managed server
2. setup overload protection for managed server
3. deploy a servlet that creates stuck threads on managed server
4. invoke the servlet to create the stuck threads
5. after about 3 min check the managed server state
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms