New Policy added to a new Role is not created in OIM after successful approval in OIA
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Identity Analytics - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OIA184.108.40.206.5AF build - New Policy added to a new role is not created in OIM after successful approval in OIA
During the creation of roles new policies are attached on a new role. After all the required steps are completed to approve the role, only the role is created in OIM and not the policy.
Steps to prepare:
1. Setup OIA/OIM Integration properly
2. Synchronize both repositories properly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a policy on an existing Resource following the standard procedure as described in the documentation.
2. Send the policy to approval.
3. As a Policy Owner approve the policy if required
4. Create a role in OIA with the properties needed but don't forget to assign the policy approved in step 3 to it.
5. Send the role for approval
6. As the role owner approve the role if required.
7. Check the created assets in OIM and verify that only the role is created at this time and no access policy is attached to it.
8. In OIA remove the policy from the role, send this change for approval and attach the previously removed policy again and send this change for approval.
9. Check the created assets in OIM again and verify that the role now has an access policy attached to it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms