Duplicate Columns Created when Editing Inbox Settings
(Doc ID 1679868.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add a new column in "My Tasks" Inbox by going to "Edit Inbox Settings", the added column is duplicated multiple times. If an attempt is made to delete this or any other column, the column is duplicated again. This only applies to BPM Workspace versions 126.96.36.199.2 and 188.8.131.52.3.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into BPM Workspace
2. With "My Tasks" view selected, click "Edit Inbox Settings"
3. Select any column in the Available Columns list and add it to the Selected Columns list
4. Click in "Edit Inbox Settings" again, and try to remove the column
5. The column is replicated multiple times
6. Try to add a new column, and then try to remove the previously added or this new column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document