The “More” Link On "Message Board Quick View" Shows Messages in the Wrong Scope
(Doc ID 1680108.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.6 and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking on the More link in Message Board - Quick View task flow in a Space/Portal changes the scope of the task flow to the Home Space/Home Portal. When you click on the More link in the task flow to see the rest of the messages inside the Space/Portal, you actually get the messages added to the Home Space/Home Portal.
Steps to Reproduce ================== 1. UserA posts 2 messages on his Home Portal: i.e: "Hello All, from Home" "Hello All, from Home #2"
2. UserA created a new Portal
3. UserA added UserB and UserC as participants to the new Portal
4. From the Activity Stream of the new Portal UserA, UserB and UserC posts a few messages
5. UserA adds a new Message Board - Quick View task flow to a page in the new Portal
6. When editing this page, then UserA edits the task flow properties with the wrench icon
7. He specifies the No of Messages as 3 for example (a number that is less than the total messages sent in the Portal)
8. UserA views the page with the Message Board - Quick View task flow added. The user only sees a subset of the messages (i.e. 3)
8. UserA clicks on the More link. Instead of showing the remaining messages of the Portal, it shows the 2 messages from his Home Portal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!