Registry.dat on Remote Managed Server is Overwritten by Registry.dat File from Managed Server on the AdminServer Machine
(Doc ID 1680782.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. At least two Forms Managed Servers are installed in a cluster (cluster_forms).
2. One of the managed servers (WLS_FORMS) is installed on the same machine as the AdminServer.
3. The other managed server (WLS_FORMS1) is installed on a remote machine. This managed server was created using the "Expland Cluster" option when running config.sh.
4. The Registry.dat file for WLS_FORMS1 is modified to be different from the Registry.dat file of WLS_FORMS.
5. When the Admin Server and Managed Servers are restarted the information from the Registry.dat file for WLS_FORMS on the AminServer machine overwrites the information in the Registry.dat file for WLS_FORMS1 on the remote machine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document