Login Via Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS2 (OAM 184.108.40.206) DCC Results In Bad Oracle Access Manager Request
(Doc ID 1900084.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS2 (OAM 18.104.22.168)
- Created two OAM Production environments.
- Using WebGate and DCC, we have protected a test URL in both environments.
- One environment correctly logs the user in via the DCC and subsequently displayed the test web page.
- The second environment logs the user in with the DCC, but does not display the web page. In this instance, an error page is displayed with "Bad Oracle Access Manager Request - Unable to process the request due to unexpected error".
- OHS log contains the following error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document