User cannot cancel the task in Multi datasource creation wizard
(Doc ID 1900186.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user cancel the creation of multi-DS , and re-create a new multi data source, console always goes to Generic Data Source create page which cancelled in previous steps, instead of multi data source creating page.
The issue can be reproduced by the following steps:
1. Create a new domain <DOMAINNAME>
2. Create multi datasource <DATASOURCENAME>
3. Target to All servers in the cluster
4. Select XA driver
5. Click Create a New Data Source
6. Cancel the creating of new data source
7. Select New -> Multi Data Source
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document