Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Framework Folders enabled.
Checked Out file from Content Server, cannot update to a folder using 'Check In with Metadata' option
### Steps to Reproduce ###
- In Window Explorer Integration, perform a Search for a word/excel document which is in ether (Folder Location is empty)
- Right click on the file and select 'Open'
- Edit the document and click on 'WebCenter Content' tab
- Click on 'Check In With Metadata'
- At 'Folder' field, click on 'Browse' button and select a folder from 'Contribution Folder' and click on 'OK' button
- Click on 'OK' button in 'Check In Content' window
- Go to the 'Content Information' page of the file and notice that 'Folder Path' is empty
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms