Copied Pages are Not Displaying on Page Viewer in Administration
(Doc ID 1902408.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using "Copy Page" action in the Administration Tab it is not refreshing the Page list.
The following behavior can happen when copying System Pages, Business Role Pages or Personal Pages. The following test case example will describe the behavior for Business Role Pages.
1. Navigate in WebCenter Portal to Administration and then select Business Role Pages.
2. select a Business Role Page and click the actions icon and select Copy Page.
3. Give it a name and click Ok.
4. The editor of the newly created page appears. Modify the page and add something to it.
5. When finished with the modifications, click Save and then Close.
6. The page is correctly displayed.
7. Click on Administration and select Business Role Pages.
8. Notice the page does not appear in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document