Error "Adapter with name already exists." Occurs When Creating New OAMMS User Profile Service Provider.
(Doc ID 1902474.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile and Social - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager Mobile and Social (OAMMS) 184.108.40.206.0 is being configured for mobile application authentication.
Creation of an new OAMMS User Profile Service Provider with new Identity Directory Service and Repository is failing with Error "Adapter with name already exists."
If a different name is provided for the Identity Directory Service and Repository in the same page and Create is clicked again then Error "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null object name." occurs.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to OAM console and navigate to System configuration
2. Navigate to Mobile and Social homepage.
3. Click on Create User Profile Service Provider
4. Provide all the details by creating new Internet Directory Service "OUDDirectoryService" and Repository "OUDRepository".
5. Click Create: Error: javax.management.RuntimeMBeanException: Adapter with name OUDRepository already exists.
6. Click "Use Existing" - a Repository with name "OUDRepository" does not exist.
7. Try providing new unique names for Identity Directory Service and Repository.
8. Click Create. Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null object name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!