Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Identity Federation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WIth OAM (Oracle Access Manager ) 18.104.22.168.0, Federation and Secure Token Service are enabled, if you do the steps below with the oamconsole:
- Open the Secure Token Pane:
- enable proxy
- set host and ports
- leave username and password empty
- click apply
- Close Secure Token Settings pane
- Open the Federation Pane:
- You note that Proxy is already enabled and that port and host values are set to the values provided for STS proxy.
- Do not change anything, click apply.
- Close the Federation Pane
- Reopen the Secure Token Pane :
- You observe that the proxy password is set to an unknown value (hidden by asterisks)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms