Property Inspector Sometimes Requires Two Attempts To Accept Changed Values
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With JDeveloper 184.108.40.206, it takes more than one attempt to change the value of the "AutoSubmit" property from "default" to "true" in the Properties panel.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new ADF project in JDev 220.127.116.11
2. Create a new blank JSPX page
3. From the component palette, drag an af:inputText onto the page
4. With the inputText component selected in the editor, change the "AutoSubmit" property in the property inspector from "default" to "true".
5. Click somewhere outside the property
6. Note that a green circle next appears next to the "AutoSubmit" property, but that the property has been set back to "false"
7. Repeat from (4). Note that on the second attempt, the property change is effective
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms