Create Map With Both a Georaster theme And a Geometry Theme
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware MapViewer - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot create tile layer with custom raster image and a theme as a FOI
Steps to re-create:
- import image using MapBuilder (v 22.214.171.124.2). (use 262148 SRID)
- create the base map, select the previously aforementioned geo raster theme.
- create tile layer, by selecting the previous base map.
- use sampleApp.html file as layout for Oracle Maps application.
- try to use any Theme based FOI SRID 8307 (for example Equipment geometry theme).
- custom image is not shown as base map for created Oracle Maps. Also FOI based theme is not displayed correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms