Create Map With Both a Georaster theme And a Geometry Theme
(Doc ID 1905870.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware MapViewer - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot create tile layer with custom raster image and a theme as a FOI
Steps to re-create:
- import image using MapBuilder (v 18.104.22.168.2). (use 262148 SRID)
- create the base map, select the previously aforementioned geo raster theme.
- create tile layer, by selecting the previous base map.
- use sampleApp.html file as layout for Oracle Maps application.
- try to use any Theme based FOI SRID 8307 (for example Equipment geometry theme).
- custom image is not shown as base map for created Oracle Maps. Also FOI based theme is not displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!