OAM 18.104.22.168: Federation: SP Attribute Profile search in oamconsole for profiles with "Message Attribute Name" containing "/" character fails.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM 126.96.36.199 : Federation:
Search of SP attribute profile in oamconsole with "Message Attribute Name" containing the character "/" fails.
Creation of the SP attribute profile with "Message Attribute Name" containing the character "/" is successful but fails during search with error: "ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #8"
Steps to replicate the issue
Login to oamconsole
- Select Identity Provider Administration
- Select Service Provider Attribute Profiles Tab
- Select Create SP Attribute Profile Button
- Name: ImmutableID
- Select Save
- Under Attribute Mapping Select New
- Message Attribue Name: http://schemas.microsoft.com/LiveID/Federation/2008/05/ImmutableID
- Value: (Select User) (Select attr) carLicense
- Check Always Send
- Select OK
- Select Save again
- Close ImmutableID tab
- Select Search on Service Provider Attribute Profiles tab
- Select ImmutableID under search results
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms