OAM 22.214.171.124: Federation: SP Attribute Profile search in oamconsole for profiles with "Message Attribute Name" containing "/" character fails.
(Doc ID 1906974.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM 188.8.131.52 : Federation:
Search of SP attribute profile in oamconsole with "Message Attribute Name" containing the character "/" fails.
Creation of the SP attribute profile with "Message Attribute Name" containing the character "/" is successful but fails during search with error: "ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #8"
Steps to replicate the issue
Login to oamconsole
- Select Identity Provider Administration
- Select Service Provider Attribute Profiles Tab
- Select Create SP Attribute Profile Button
- Name: ImmutableID
- Select Save
- Under Attribute Mapping Select New
- Message Attribue Name: http://schemas.microsoft.com/LiveID/Federation/2008/05/ImmutableID
- Value: (Select User) (Select attr) carLicense
- Check Always Send
- Select OK
- Select Save again
- Close ImmutableID tab
- Select Search on Service Provider Attribute Profiles tab
- Select ImmutableID under search results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|