OIM Fine Grained Entitlement Exceptions By Resource Not Working With DB/UM
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The OIM Fine Grained Entitlement Exceptions by Resource Report does not appear to work. Per http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E27559_01/admin.1112/e27149/workingrep.htm#autoId34
1. Checked XL.EnableExceptionReports is TRUE
2. Provisioned a user to an Oracle DB using DB/UM without any roles or privileges
3. Modified the user directly in the Oracle DB such that they were granted all roles, then reconciled the user. The Event viewer shows the reconciliation event.
4. Checked and found data in the UPA_UD_FORMFIELDS and UPA_UD_FORMS tables
5. Ran the RefreshMaterializedViewScheduler task. It completed successfully.
6. Logged into BIP and ran the report, however it shows no data.
OIM is version 220.127.116.11.0
DM/UM connector is 18.104.22.168.0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms