Data Is Marked as READ in the Oracle Database is not Committed in SAP
(Doc ID 1910988.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Bus - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using OSB for integration between Oracle Database and SAP.
Sometimes data is marked as READ in Oracle Database but is not committed in SAP.
The flow used for this process:
(1) ---> Proxy Service with DB Adpater with Logical Delete polling
(2) ---> routes to
(3) ---> Business Service with JCA Adapter iWay for SAP
(4) ---> [SAP]
1) JDBC Datasource used for polling is XA
2) Proxy Service is Transaction Required
3) Route to has QoS "Exactly once", and in a request model (not request-response)
4) weblogic-ra.xml of the iWay SAP adapter has <transaction-support>LocalTransaction</transaction-support>
In OSB logs, the transaction seems to be processed, rows extracted from DB (READ=0) and committed successfully into JCA LocalTransaction.
After this, the records marked the row as READ = 1.
Reviewing JCO Logs, the connection against service_SAP is correctly opened and the function IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS is executed with the right information. After this, the method RfcConfirmTransId is invoked in SAP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document