Scheduled Screening Reports Returns Maximum of 20 ITEMS FOR EXTERNAL SOURCES
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Records - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the WebCenter Content: Records (WCCREC) application, when attempting to alter a scheduled screening report to include WCCREC/URM Adapter items, the report will only return 20 items regardless of how many items are actually in the system. No errors are thrown by the system.
Steps to replicate
1. Check in 30 items into the URMAgent system
2. Sync the URMAgent system to WCCREC
3. Verify the items are shown in WCCREC
4. In WCCREC, go to 'Search' > 'Screening' > 'Content and Records'
5. For the Source, selected ONLY the WCCREC system
6. Click 'Schedule'
7. Used the 'INTERNALSEARCHRESULTSRPTTEMP' template (make the report reoccurring to be able to run it more than once)
8. Click OK
9. In the actions menu for the report, click "Edit Criteria"
10. For the "Sources", de-select the WCCREC source and select the URM Agent source
11. Click 'OK
11. For the scheduled report, in the actions menu, go to 'Run Report'. The resulting report only has 20 items in it
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms