Content Presenter Sort Order Setting Not Getting Saved
(Doc ID 1915712.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.4 to 184.108.40.206.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Content presenter sort setting reverts back after getting out of editing mode.
How To reproduce:
- Add the content presenter inside a Webcenter portal (spaces) page.
- Click on edit wrench icon to edit its settings.
- Select Result of a Query option in Content source.
- Select IDC:GlobalProfile in Content Type.
- Select an additional query filter (e.g sub type) or leave the "Additional Query Filters" as is.
- Select sort order as dInDate descending.
- Click preview and save.
- Save again and click on the "Close" button to exit the page editing.
- Get back in edit mode. (e.g. Use CTRL + SHIFT + E)
- Click on content presenter settings again, the sort order is back to default value.
Not the value selected earlier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document