Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2014
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.4 to 188.8.131.52.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Content presenter sort setting reverts back after getting out of editing mode.
How To reproduce:
- Add the content presenter inside a Webcenter portal (spaces) page.
- Click on edit wrench icon to edit its settings.
- Select Result of a Query option in Content source.
- Select IDC:GlobalProfile in Content Type.
- Select an additional query filter (e.g sub type) or leave the "Additional Query Filters" as is.
- Select sort order as dInDate descending.
- Click preview and save.
- Save again and click on the "Close" button to exit the page editing.
- Get back in edit mode. (e.g. Use CTRL + SHIFT + E)
- Click on content presenter settings again, the sort order is back to default value.
Not the value selected earlier
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms