Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.3 to 220.127.116.11.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New Announcements are created, but they are not displayed in the "Quick View" even after refreshing. The page needs to be reloaded in order to display new
Also, when the announcement subject is changed, that change is not displayed in the Quick View. The old subject is still displayed. The page needs to be
reloaded to display the changes in the subject.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Log into WebCenter Portal
2. Create a new Resource Catalog and add the following task flows:
3. Create a new portal, create a page and add the previous two taskflows.
4. Create a new announcement
5. The announcement is displayed on the "Announcement Manager" but not under
the "Quick View. "
Even after clicking on the Refresh button, new announcements are not displayed. The page needs to be reloaded in order to display new announcements.
Also, when the announcement subject is changed, new changes are not displayed in the Quick View. The page needs to be reloaded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms