Missing ODI Version 18.104.22.168.0 SubModels After Export / Import Using SmartExport Wizard
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.1 [Release 11gR1 to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to export an ODI version 188.8.131.52 Datastore which resides at the deepest level of a submodel tree with the following procedure
- Create a Model Folder 'MyFolder'
- Create a Model 'MyModel' within 'MyFolder'
- Create a SubModel 'Level1' within 'MyModel'
- Create a new SubModel 'Level2' within 'Level1'
- Add a Datastore 'MyTable' to 'Level2'
- Open the SmartExport GUI and drag 'MyTable' into the 'Objects to be Exported' section
only its parent submodel is being collected as a dependency as we observe that the 'Level1' submodel is not present in the exported XML file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms