Missing ODI Version 220.127.116.11.0 SubModels After Export / Import Using SmartExport Wizard
(Doc ID 1918494.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 11gR1 to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NOTE: In the examples below, any details model and folder names represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in an Oracle Demo instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
When attempting to export an ODI version 126.96.36.199 Datastore which resides at the deepest level of a submodel tree with the following procedure
- Create a Model Folder 'MyFolder'
- Create a Model 'MyModel' within 'MyFolder'
- Create a SubModel 'Level1' within 'MyModel'
- Create a new SubModel 'Level2' within 'Level1'
- Add a Datastore 'MyTable' to 'Level2'
- Open the SmartExport GUI and drag 'MyTable' into the 'Objects to be Exported' section
only its parent submodel is being collected as a dependency as we observe that the 'Level1' submodel is not present in the exported XML file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document