Document Comments Count Shows as Zero When Using the Filter from the Document Explorer Task Flow
(Doc ID 1923737.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The number of comments added to documents shows as zero (0) when using the Filter from the Document Explorer Task Flow.
Expected to see the correct number of comments on each document.
Steps To reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upload a file to a Portal.
- Add some comments to the file.
- Confirm the file shows the correct number of comments.
- Using the Search box in the Document Explorer task flow do a search to find the document.
- The search result should show the file.
Note the file shows 0 comments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document